Depending on your experience with video we may put together scripts or some bullet points to prompt you for your side of the case study’s story. We will also extract the best parts that really drive the story.
We want to build a compelling story that really engages and aligns with your audience. To do this we create a narrative from what we discussed in our initial discussion. Every compelling story has a 5 stage process:
- Scene setting: where your customer establishes who they are.
- The disruption: the problem that they faced.
- The recognition: you understanding their pain point.
- The solution: that you provided to overcome that pain point and explanation of why it was the best solution.
- The revolution: your customer saying how great things are, now that you have provided a solution.
In order to get an authentic response from your customer we will ask them questions or provide them with prompts to help guide the narrative. We will present this to you to ensure you are happy with it and its factually correct for the goal you’re trying to achieve.
Depending on the location, we may also carry out location scouting – this is where we will visit the location, find the best area to film based on lighting and sound conditions, some areas may be too echoey, others too bright or dark.
Part of the location scouting will include an on-site risk assessment taking into account environmental factors, as well as health and safety. Once we have all this information, we will send it to you to sign off on and we will agree a firm date for filming.